Mitch McConnell Throws A Fit Because Democrats Won't Pay
“The President and Mitch McConnell want to ram through this nomination come hell or high water, without real advice or informed consent by the Senate, but that’s just not how our Constitution... "It's Congress's job to pass funding bills and get them to the President's desk. If Mr. McConnell won't do that, he's not doing his job! The President, Vice President and members of Congress are elected to serve the people, ALL the people not just their base!
MoveOn Petitions Impeach Mitch McConnell!
We the people, petition the Senate to exercise it's constitutional power and remove from office by a two-thirds vote for expulsion, Senator Addison Mitchell "Mitch" McConnell, Jr. of Kentucky for committing "a high misdemeanor, entirely inconsistent with his public duty and trust as a Senator.”... Mitch McConnell *must* do his job and begin confirmation hearings immediately, according to the U.S. Constitution, or resign from his office as a U.S. Senator. JOIN THIS GROUP AND SPREAD THE WORD IF YOU AGREE....
Remove Republican Senator Mitch McConnell the majority
Mitch McConnell fends off Democratic challenge to secure sixth term in Senate He may not run in 2020. He is 75, so would be 78, which is not terribly old by Senate standards. how to make an external drive extractable McConnell delayed and obstructed health care reform and banking reform, which were the two landmark pieces of legislation that Democrats sought to get passed early in Obama's tenure.   By delaying Democratic priority legislation, McConnell stymied the output of Congress.
Mitch McConnell has just again blocked the Senate from
Mitch McConnell, the US Senate Majority Leader, and Elaine Chao, the Secretary of Transportation, met through a mutual friend in the early 1990s. Not long after that, they wed — on Ronald Reagan how to get bowl of embers hard Mitch McConnell: I listen to Kentuckians and get results for our state. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said constant conversations with people in Kentucky have driven his work in the Senate.
How long can it take?
Mitch McConnell Begs Democrats Not To Investigate Trump If
- Fuck You Mitch McConnell
- As government shutdown drags on where is Mitch McConnell?
- Mitch McConnell School Shootings Are a 'Darn Shame'
- Mitch McConnell to Trump Vote unlikely on prison reform
How To Get To Mitch Mcconnell
Mitch McConnell news and opinion Tap here to turn on desktop notifications to get the news sent straight to you.
- Mitch McConnell has developed an unlikely reputation as a master tactician in Congress, despite his evident lack of charm. The disagreeable nature of the Kentucky senator’s wooden personality is
- McConnell delayed and obstructed health care reform and banking reform, which were the two landmark pieces of legislation that Democrats sought to get passed early in Obama's tenure.   By delaying Democratic priority legislation, McConnell stymied the output of Congress.
- 13 hours ago · Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell could invite Trump, but the speech would have to be delivered in the cramped Senate chamber instead of the massive House Chamber
- Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, a Republican from Kentucky, right, speaks to members of the media while President Donald Trump, left, listens following a Senate Republicans policy luncheon